Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're getting big too fast!










Hey everyone! First I want to welcome Sheryl, my mother, to Chattanooga. She moved up here to help with the kids while Spencer and I work for a year which we so appreciate, she has no idea. Of course, we can't forget Darlene either who is sacrificing 2 days of working a week to watch the girls too. Thank you both SO MUCH! We love you. My first day back to work is Feb 11th, next week, and I'm not looking forward to leaving the girls, but I know they will be in great hands.








The girls are getting way too big too fast! I know people told me to cherish every minute with them, but I never knew how true it was until now. Audrey had a doctor's appt this week because her eye was acting up (she is fine now), and she already weighed 8lbs 13oz. That is getting close to double what she weighed when she was born. I have no idea how much Natalie weighs now, but I am guessing it is close to 9 1/2 lbs or even 10 at the rate she is eatting (and the rate her cheeks are growing). haha. She LOVES to eat that is for sure. I'm surprised she has any fingers left because she will try and eat them every time she gets hungry. It is so funny! Audrey is being our little princess, so quiet and polite. She loves to sleep right now but it is helping her grow and catch up with her sister and other 8 week olds. Who knew being a parent of twin girls could be so tiring and yet so rewarding?

1 comment:

SNA said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY CRANE GANG + MAMMAS!