Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!

Well, I made it past my first full week back to work, and I think our babysitters did too! :) haha. They are a life saver when it comes to keeping the girls while Spencer and I work. They have no idea how calming it is to know that our children are safe at home with their grammies instead of at a daycare with a gazillion other kids (who are probably sick and spreading germs). It sure has made going back to work a lot easier for sure (even though I wish I could be home with them still!).

The girls are changing almost daily now. They can both hold their own heads up (even though they look like bobble heads right now), and are getting stronger everyday. Both girls LOVE to smile at their mommy when I come home at night and they hear my voice for the first time. That is the best part of my day! They will just sit and talk to me for hours when I get home (or at least until it is supper time again!) haha. Not a whole lot of noise comes out of their mouthes yet when they try to talk but their mouthes sure do move a lot. So cute! They are also learning how to swat at things now too like toys above their heads.

We finally got our pictures in from the photographer and they turned out so good! We can't wait to do it again this summer sometime. I am all about capturing every moment with them on camera or video. These girls are the light of our lives!!! And I have to say that they are already working towards their supermodel status! haha. Don't you agree with looking at these pictures? So gorgeous my girls are. Poor Spencer has a lot of long years ahead of him with these two I'm afraid!

1 comment:

Catherine Bennett said...

Can't wait to hold them tomorrow evening. Great Aunt Catherine. I am bringing Great Grammy, and second cousins Elizabeth and Yvonne.