Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back to work...







Hey everyone! This week was a big week for us. First, we had our first family pictures taken. The lady that took our pictures is a friend of my friends Harriet and Fred, but she was also a nurse who took care of Audrey and Natalie when they were in the NICU. She has a photography business when she isn't at the hospital and she does a great job. I can't wait to share the pictures with you all. We go tomorrow to look at all the final products and pick out which ones we want. Here is a sneak peek...she posted some of our pictures on her blog. http://leperephotography.blogspot.com/


On Wed. this week, I started back to work full-time. It was not easy, but at the same time it was nice to get out of the house a little bit. I couldn't wait to get home that night and just sit with my girls and hug on them. I could tell they missed us too, which made my day. We're in the middle of trying to get a routine down now that Spencer and I are both back to work and both Grammy's are babysitting for us. So far, besides just being physically tired all day long from no sleep at night, we are doing good. Luckily my boss is understanding and knows how hard it is to come back to work and leave your kids at home. He said if I was having a difficult day being away from them, to let him know, and I could go home to be with them. I thought that was very nice of him! Makes the transition a little easier to handle. Well, I guess that is about it for now. The girls are growing by the day (or minute really). They can just about hold their own head's up now and they are starting to grunt and coo at each other and us like they want to talk. So adorable. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: