Thursday, September 29, 2011

July 14th, 2011











Ernie R. Crane, Jr.






April 22, 1955 - July 14, 2011




We miss and love you!

Words wouldn't come to me to explain how we've been feeling since the passing of Spencer's dad...I heard this song on the radio and decided it said what we felt perfectly!

You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand times

And at least a thousand times I've rejoiced for you

But the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cry

Is how long I must wait to be with you


I close my eyes and I see your face

If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place

Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow

I've never been more homesick than now


Help me Lord cause I don't understand your ways

The reason why I wonder if I'll ever know

But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same

Cause I'm still here so far away from home


I close my eyes and I see your face

If home's where my heard is then I'm out of place

Lord, won't you give me strength to make it though somehow

I've never been more homesick than now


Mercy Me - Homesick




No comments: